Saturday, February 2, 2013

Attention all sissies to this Assembly Announcement

Attention all sissies to this Assembly Announcement
It has come to My attention that there have been a lot of waggers from classrooms and noncompleted homework assignments. I am most disappointed and am disgraced by your dissidencies.

Therefore, not only must you complete at least one homework project by the end of the weekend, but I must gravely inform you that you must report to the sissy Detention Hall of Shame and there you must write an essay, conveying that you understand that you have been naughty, a right brat deserving even of the cane, for not completing homework as commanded. I expect such conveyance will also include many humble apologies and tears.

Detention Hall of Shame
outside the Office of Head Mistress

I would further like to bring to your attentions the Terms of enrolment at My Sissy School. Take a moment to reflect on these Terms and GET TO CLASS!

Strictly, Head Mistress Kitty von My Sissy School

No comments:

Post a Comment