Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lil Sissy Babygirl Party

Lil Sissy Babygirl Party
Hello sissies, Yes the rumours are true, We are to hold regular sissy babygirl parties. Guests will be kept at a maximum of 3, meaning that I can only allow 3 guests to attend, per party. It is a lot of work for a Mama Mistress and so, this is My reason. Afterall what mother would have 50 babies to care for all at once? Not in My lifetime! lolz

My sissy babygirl, Melissa Pink, fondly named by Me as "cupcakes", would be absolutely over a pink sissy moon should you wish to be one of her guests for an afternoon party.

Now, the reason I have for stating "Afternoon" parties, is as this is much more appropriate and within AB and age roleplay, as compared with other fetish parties which prefer night times. Also, these sissy parties will be sober parties for sissies, you can have a handled cup or bottle of milk to drink, or perhaps some cordial from a play teaset as you sit around a wee table with your other frilly girlfriends, giggling and eating cake too.

Whilst I bustle around you, cooing My affections and serving treats and generally protecting you all. Perhaps I may be sipping a Pina Colada and having My own party as the adult. I will of course initiate some games, but these games are age appropriate and fun.

Cost? A pretty wrapped present for Melissa Pink. Just like any other party in the real world.

For party dates, do pop Me a message



No comments:

Post a Comment