Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good sissymaids get treats and Salon Treatments

Yes, that's right gurls, Good sissymaids get treats and Salon Treatments.
In regards to My posting in the Sissy Lounge, Topic: "Mistress on Tour", this is what My good sissymaid gets:

Salon Treatment of Deep Cleansing in preparation for Thermage Treatment (to build facial and neck collagen) ... and here, My darlings is what I just now emailed to a Salon in the said sissymaids district:

Hallo, I will be in the Bournemouth area, next month and, I am just wondering how much time in advance do you need for a booking( -s ) for deep cleansing facial treatments? 60mins.
I would require two (2) consecutive appointments; one for Myself, firstly and, another for My sissymaid (transvestite). Or alternatively, both at the same time with 2 beauticians? If so, please advise and I will bring gourmet snacks and champagne (or any other drink you may wish to request, to make our stay with you more pleasureable for all concerned). Yes, My sissymaid will arrive in casual clothing, as a man, if you prefer.

Thanking you for considerations, I look forward to your swift responses,

Kitty


I am not a cheap b*tch, darlinks.
Head Mistress Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment